So you’re off to college.
fyeah-wizard-of-oz.tumblr.com / BuzzFeed
And you’re feeling a lot of feelings.
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com / BuzzFeed
1. There’s the feeling you feel the week before you leave:
comicvine.com / BuzzFeed
aka I need to GTFO of this place.
2. And how you feel two nights before you leave:
tomhiddles.tumblr.com / BuzzFeed
3. AND HOW YOU FEEL THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
teethpaste.tumblr.com / BuzzFeed
WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME.
4. And to make everything worse, the morning you leave, your parents are acting silent and weird and MELANCHOLIC.
Summit Entertainment / BuzzFeed
5. And you’re just like:
fuckyeahexfactorgifs.tumblr.com / BuzzFeed
6. But these feelings quickly evaporate when you try to finish packing.
Sony Music Studios / BuzzFeed
Because everything you own DOES NOT in fact fit into that ONE box to the left.
7. Your face when you find that your stuff doesn’t even fit into MULTIPLE boxes.
And these MULTIPLE boxes won’t fit into the trunk of your car!!!
8. And so you start unpacking and repacking things and bicker over trivial stuff like extension cords and all you want to do is this:
images2.newscred.com / BuzzFeed
9. Finally, you get to school, where your parents think they’re WHISPERING when they’re talking about people in the near vicinity, but they’re actually speaking at an AUDIBLY DISCERNIBLE volume.
psql.me / BuzzFeed
“Who’s that boy next door? Why don’t you go talk to him? He’s cute.”
*said through megaphone*