Mario Lopez and Will Smith hanging out together in the ’90s kicks off this week’s #Throwback Thursday.
1. Mario Lopez posted this cool photo of himself hanging out with Will Smith in 1993.
2. Idina Menzel celebrated Wicked Day by posting this photo of herself in her iconic role of Elphaba.
3. Barbra Streisand remembered the time she had President John F. Kennedy sign an autograph for her.
4. Stevie Nicks took us back to her “Gypsy” days.
5. Ice Cube once sported a pretty awesome afro on the cover of Vibe.
— Ice Cube (@icecube) October 30, 2014
6. Molly Ringwald shared this adorable photo of herself on the set of Pretty in Pink.
7. While Kylie Minogue shared this photo of herself in Sky Magazine in 1994.
8. Jared Leto took us back to 2012, when he performed with his band, 30 Seconds to Mars, in full zombie makeup.
9. And finally, Mark-Paul Gosselaar once dressed up as a pretty convincing Butt-head (with Justin Kirk as Beavis) for Halloween.
— Mark-Paul Gosselaar (@MPG) October 30, 2014